The Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna is one of the best schemes for farmers. Launched in the year 2016, it is one of the Prime Minister’s schemes for the farmers of the country. This particular initiative is a step of the Cent. Govt. ensuring that every crop in India gets water for irrigation purposes. Promoting better cultivation, this scheme has been a help to the farmers in the best way.
Today we are going to talk a bit more about the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojna.
Main Highlights Of The Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna
Here are some of the main highlights of the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna 2018:
- The Cent. Govt. is going to apply many beneficial techniques. These techniques will ultimately lead to the reduction of water wastage in the farms
- The experienced team of the Govt. will help the farmers to efficiently use the water for the better cultivation purposes
- The farmers will learn more techniques for proper irrigation. These techniques include sprinklers, deep irrigation, rainwater irrigation methods, and much more. These advanced techniques will definitely help in cultivation
- The ‘more drop per crop’ feature helps the farmer get help from experts. With the help of agricultural experts, the farmers totally benefit a lot. This scheme provides protection against drought damage of crops.
Objectives of The Yojna
Know about the objectives of the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna for Karnataka:
- Sending proper amounts of water to each and every farm in the country. This step is known as ‘har khet ko paani’.
- Distributing water to the farmlands with the help of advanced technology
- Adopting advanced and amazing techniques for proper irrigation. These techniques are using sprinklers, drip irrigation and much more
- Reducing the water wastage for better purposes. This helps to send proper water amounts to the different farmlands
- Saving natural water sources by adopting advanced techniques which include rainwater harvesting
- Recycling and using the waste water from urban lands for the small farms
Eligibility For Applying for The Yojna
Here are the eligibility criteria for applying to the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna:
- The candidate has to be a farmer irrespective of a small or a large commercial farm.
- They have to have their farmlands enlisted at the district level or block level governing offices
These are the important eligibility criteria for applying to the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna 2018.
How To Apply?
For applying to the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna for Karnataka, you have to follow these simple steps:
- Those who want to apply, have to enlist their farmlands at the district level or block level offices
- They have to provide a map of the farmland as well
- There is a need for healthcare card to apply
After submitting these documents, the candidates will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
The Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojna is a very important scheme for sure. And, it has great potential to make the country and the agricultural sector a better one.