The government has opened itself for those who don’t want to disclose their income and with a tax rate of 49.9%. It is efficiently done under the scheme called Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
This scheme has an absolute aim of removing the big gap of income that has been hailing in our country. It is just like the IDS that mad the government put a chain on black money. Let’s learn a bit more about the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana.
Features Of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Some of the key features of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2018 are:
- The scheme named Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is a Central Govt action. It aims to eliminate the poverty problems in India. Also, a workshop is carried out under it to help the common people.
- The scheme only focuses on a single purpose i.e. to improve the economy’s weaker section. Also, it discusses the other schemes that are yet to be implemented for improvement as well.
- The scheme is such that it includes a member of parliament in the workshop. This is because they can witness the problem closely. This regards to the schemes that have been implemented launched by each department.
- With the help of this scheme, the ministers and MPs can also contribute some part. It will help the poor to raise their standard of living.
- The workshop is basically a paid workshop. So, people who are willing to join the workshop have a pay a little amount of money and start continuing with the sessions.
- Anyone can attend the workshop or join this scheme in order to be a part of this very program.
Objectives Of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Following are the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2018, objectives:
- Improving the financial and the economic status of the backward class people. The scheme aims to be a pro-factor for the poor in the country
- Attracting the attention of the MPs and the minister of several states to put their main focus on the welfare of the poor. The scheme is mainly for the economic betterment and support of the poor
- Starting in Gujarat, the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana has made its way into many states now
Benefits Of The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana
Here are some of the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for Karnataka:
- The nation and the society will attempt to be free from poverty with the scheme. The poor and the economically backward classes will have the benefits
- There will be many different types of workshops under this particular scheme
- Improvement measures for the people below the poverty line
How To Apply And Eligibility
Mentioned below are the steps to apply and the eligibility:
- A person is eligible if he/she has declared some undisclosed income
- The person has to make a certain declaration of the said deposits in a certain bank account
- The bank then collects the deposit and modifies it to new notes
- The person also has to present the deposit proof and payment proof as well
The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana for Karnataka is one of the best schemes of all. This beneficial scheme will make sure that the country is poverty free.
Also, you can know about the other schemes here.