The Swach Bharat Abhiyan is one of the schemes by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Abhiyan is basically one of the important schemes in India. It is a beacon of hope for those who want the country to be clean and fresh.
The aim of the scheme is to provide quality facilities of sanitation to every single family.
The efforts of disposal systems, toilers, cleanliness, and others are the main factors. The Swach Bharat Abhiyan focuses on making our country a clean one.
It also focuses on providing adequate amounts of safe drinking water for the people. This is one of those schemes that the Prime Minister is taking a prime interest in.
The campaign is not just an initiative the Govt. should take. Even the citizens should participate as well.
Objectives Of Swach Bharat Abhiyan
Here are the Swach Bharat Abhiyan 2018 objectives:
- Eradicating the open defecation system that is persistent in the country
- Converting the unsanitary toilets and turning them into sanitary and flush toilets
- Removing the manual scavenging system that still prevails in India
- Making the people of the country aware of the different behavioral changes. The Swach Bharat Abhiyan 2018 promotes healthy sanitation by educating the people about it
- Linking people with the different sanitation programs. These programs design and operate the cleanliness systems
- These cleanliness programs are for the people. And they make them aware of the unsanitary state of the country
- Starting the disposal methods, scientific processing methods, and others to promote the cleaning campaign
Benefits Of The Swach Bharat Abhiyan
Here are the following benefits that come from the Swach Bharat Abhiyan:
- Proper sanitary conditions will ensure that the health issues are less
- More and more tourists will be attracted to visit the country if the scheme works
- Due to sanitary conditions, the diseases will not spread as much
- The society will be a healthier and happier one
- The global players of the investment sector will invest more in India
- The dreams of an eco-friendly environment will come true
- People of the country will save money by cleaning everything themselves
Eligibility For The Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- Every citizen of India is eligible to participate in the Swach Bharat Abhiyan
- A single family of the country is allowed to participate in the cleanliness program
- The government official and service-man is eligible for taking part in Swach Bharat program
The Swach Bharat Abhiyan for Karnataka is one of the best programs so far. The scheme puts its main focus on the cleanliness of the country.
This is exactly the reason why people are so eager to participate in the Program. We can thank Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji for introducing us to this program.
With the Swach Bharat Abhiyan, the country will definitely improve a lot when it comes to cleanliness. Due to hygienic conditions, the diseases will be in control. This will ultimately lead to a healthy and happy environment in India.