Keeping India clean is one of the main aspects of the PM schemes. It is known as the Swach Bharat Abhiyan. Well, there are many divisions under this. One such division is the Bal Swacchta Abhiyan. Well, the Bal Swacchta Abhiyan is one of the schemes for the benefit of the country. The scheme came to effect on Children’s Day.
The campaign is a main part of the Swach Bharat Scheme. All the health institutes and educational departments follow the scheme. It starts from 14th of November till the 19th of November. The Bal Swacchta Abhiyan is definitely a very beneficial scheme for the schools. We bet that you think the same. Let’s get to know a bit more about the scheme.
There are several directives that the Cent. Govt. issued for the smooth running of the campaign. The main focus of the Abhiyan is to make sure that the schools are clean. Also, they aim to spread the awareness of cleanliness amongst the children. That certainly seems to be a good idea. The scheme ever since its existence has been running very smoothly.
Highlights Of The Bal Swacchta Abhiyan
Following are the highlights of the Bal Swacchta Abhiyan:
- This scheme is a definite part of the Swach Bharat Abhiyan. The Bal Swacchta Abhiyan 2018 promotes cleanliness
- It is important for the people to understand the importance of clean environments in schools. That’s where the scheme helps
- The scheme is the main part of all the public as well as the private school in different cities
- The main components of the scheme include clean surroundings, personal hygiene, and proper toilets
Features Of Bal Swacchta Abhiyan
Here are some of the features of the Ball Swacchta Abhiyan for Karnataka:
- The students will get proper cooked and clean food in the schools as well
- The Abhiyan helps to keep the school clean and fresh. The pay area and the surroundings are clean as well. The students will also get clean food and drinking water
- They will also get an idea about the importance of cleanliness. They will get to know how important sanitation and health is
- The family members of the students can also be an active part of the campaign as well
- The students will get training on different aspects. They will learn to wash their hands in the correct manner. They will also have information about maintaining cleanliness and hygiene
- The campaign also discusses the proper use of toilets
- Also, the children get an idea about the different water-borne diseases and preventing them
Benefits Of Bal Swacchta Abhiyan
Here are some of the benefits of the Bal Swacchta Abhiyan 2018:
- Awareness of clean environments in schools will ensure good health
- Clean water and food will make sure that the students remain healthy
- The water-borne diseases will decrease by a large margin
- India will definitely be a cleaner place
So, you can see how the Bal Swacchta Abhiyan for Karnataka helps us. The schools will definitely be a better place for education.