Managing the farms in a professional and easy way is of real importance. This helps in the increase of the productivity of the different breeds. Animal breeding is one of the most important aspects of farming in India. This is the reason why the Rashtriya Gokul Mission is so important. It is the main aim of the mission to promote development.
It also works for the conservation of different breeds. The main aim of the scheme is to develop different breeds in a proper atmosphere. A special scientific environment for the animals to breed is the main part of this scheme. The Rashtriya Gokul Mission is basically for the protection of the cows. It is true that with this scheme there will be many changes. For example, we will get to see an increase in the number of cows which are local.
Introduction To Gokul Gram
- Gokul Gram comes under the Rashtriya Gokul Mission for Karnataka. These are the cattle centers
- They are useful in the particular breeding tract of the breeds
- These centers are all in the metropolitan cities. These centers are for the housing of the cattle
- They act as the source of great benefit to the cattle farmers. These provide many options for cattle breeding
Highlights Of The Rashtriya Gokul Mission
These are some of the main highlights of the Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2018.
- The main focus is to preserve the important and ingenious breeds of local cows
- Increasing the milk yield of the country with the help of breeding cows
- Enhancing the production of the milk
- Providing proper incentives to the farmers who really need it
- Helping to increase the stock as well
- Establishing the Breeder’s Societies. One of them goes by the name of Gopalan Sangh’
- Establishing Gokul Gram
- Heifer the rearing program
- Offering different awards to the farmers for their efforts
These highlights are the main reason why the Rashtriya Gokul Mission 2018 is so popular.
The Aim of The Rashtriya Gokul Mission
Here are some of the aims of the Rashtriya Gokul Mission for Karnataka.
- Development and conservation of the indigenous breeds. There are special funds for the preservation and development of the bovine breeds
- Establishing the cattle centers for the breeding of the cows
- Implementing the Pedigree Selection Programme. It is basically for the cattle development
- Provide programs for the improvement of the breeds
- Enhance the production of milk which in turn will increase productivity
There is no doubt about it that the Rashtriya Gokul Mission for Karnataka is useful. This particular scheme helps in the proper breeding of the cows. Where else will you get such an amazing scheme to help with cattle farming? The Gokul Gram is another part of the mission which is beneficial. With the help of these, the cattle farmers have a lot of benefits. They are able to breed cattle in a nurtured environment.
This, in turn, helps in the increase of productivity. As a result, the milk production increases as well. With that they farmers have more profit.
For more schemes, click here.