You have surely heard about the Prakash Path Scheme! India has been taking huge steps towards development. Preserving the environment is another initiative of that. As a result, the PM came up with a fantastic scheme.
Well, this one is a real game changer, to be honest. There are so many benefits to this scheme. No wonder it is one of the most popular schemes of the Prime Minister. It is a national program which puts its main focus on the LED Lighting.
That seems to be a great idea, right? Improvement in street lighting and home-lighting is certainly very important. This is exactly what the Prakash Path Scheme 2018.
The Features Of Prakash Path Scheme
Here are some of the objectives of the Prakash Path Scheme 2018:
- The scheme came to effect on the 5th of January in the year 2015. Almost 4.77 crores of the LED bulbs were efficiently installed under this particular scheme
- Street lights used almost 5.51 lakh of the bulb units
- This scheme aims to reduce the use of the incandescent bulbs in homes
- The use of street bulbs will also decrease with this scheme
- The scheme also helps in the climate control as well. This is done with the reduction of CO2 emission in the air
- The scheme will also impact the savings of the domestic consumers as well
- There will be a reduction in the use of the electrical units
- India is the place where the assembling of the LED light bulbs happens. The parts are all from different countries. The government is making parts to make all the parts in India now
- India will be famous as the LED capital of the world
Program Highlights Of Prakash Path Scheme 2018
- The scheme will provide LED bulbs in a certain phased manner. The distribution will start from March 2015
- The entire project and the scheme has got a deadline of one year. Apparently, at least hundred cities will get the Led light bulbs
- With the help of the LED bulbs, the costs of the electricity will be less
So, these were the program highlights of the Prakash Path Scheme for Karnataka.
Benefits Of The Prakash Path Scheme
Following are the benefits of the Prakash Path Scheme for Karnataka.
- The LED bulbs save a lot of energy. Comparing with the incandescent ones, they take 90% less. So, that is an energy-consuming option. With the LED lights, you can save energy
- Less emission of CO2 is possible due to the LED lights. They consume less power which is useful
- There will be fewer power costs. This means that you will be able to save a lot of money
- No replacement costs included as well
The Prakash Path Scheme is one of the best schemes. That is all you need to know about the scheme. The Prakash Path Scheme is really useful for the households in India. Also, it will help the people in the maintenance of their costs as well.
For more schemes, click here.