It was only recently when PM Narendra Modi gave us the Start-up India Scheme. It is one of the best schemes to ensure the development of the country. The PM schemes are all for the benefit of the citizens of India. The Start-up India scheme is not an exception either.
With its release in the 16th of January, 2016, the scheme managed to get a lot of attention. The detailed and beneficial plan of action puts its focus on the enterprises in the country. Well, the scheme is basically a very beneficial one.
Plus, the Start-up India Scheme will ensure that the enterprises of the country get a boost.
Do you want to know more about this scheme by the Prime Minister? Read this article ahead to more and more about the Star-up India Scheme 2018. You will find the aim, the benefits, and the eligibility information in here.
Objectives Of The Start-up India Scheme
Here are some of the objectives of the Start-up India Scheme 2018;
- Having a Single Window Clearance. Even if that means taking the help of a particular portable application
- 10,000 crores of assets that will be properly reserves
- Changing the benevolent code of Bankruptcy. This is to make sure that there is a 90-day leave window
- Getting options from the perplexing investigations. This is for a very long time
- Opportunity from the Capital Gain Tax and that too for a very long time
- Dispensing the different aspects of formality
- The patent enlistment expenses will get effectively diminished, almost up to 80%
- Consistency in self-accreditation
- Targeting the youth and the schools. This is for ensuring that the developmental programs work
- Different plans that will provide IPR assurance. The OPR assurance is for the new firms and the businesses
- Make India the start-up hub of the world
Benefits Of The Start-Up India Scheme
Here are some of the benefits of Start-up India Scheme for Karnataka:
- Amazing tax benefits. Did you know that you will have a tax holiday for 3 years? That means you won’t have to pay tax on the profits that you earn
- Labour law states that there will be no inspection at least for 3 years
- You will get an 80% rebate on the patent-free examination. This examination is for the patent application processing
- This is another one of the great benefits of the Start-Up India scheme. There is an equal chance in the procurement of the Govt.
- The manufacturing sections of start-ups have their own benefits as well
Eligibility For The Start-Up India Scheme
- The startup has to be less than 5 years old to get the benefits
- A Private Limited Company, registered or LLP is eligible
- The annual turnover should not be more than Rs. 25 crores
- The start-up should focus on development, advanced commercialism, and innovation
So, what do you think, people? Isn’t the Start-Up India Scheme for Karnataka a great thing? I hope you agree with the points that the article talks about.
For more schemes, click here.