This year, there are many schemes that will come to the light. One such scheme is the Gobar Dhan Yojana. Ever since the news hit for a new scheme, we cannot stop talking about it. The scheme is another one of the attempts by the Central Government.
For the betterment of the country, this scheme will come to action from the 30th of April 2018. The Gobar Dhan Yojana 2018 is by far one of the best schemes by the PM. We have our finger crossed for the success of the scheme.
Do you wish to know a bit more about this scheme? Well then, this article will give you all the information that you need. From the features to the amazing benefits, you will get all information in here.
Features Of Gobar Dhan Yojana
Here are some interesting features of the Gobar Dhan Yojana.
- The word Gobar stands for Galvanizing Organic Bio-Agro Resources.
- The scheme is for the proper management of cattle dung. The main focus in on maintenance and reusing of the cattle dung
- It is also a helping hand to the ‘Swach Bharat Mission’ in India
- The removal of the cattle dung from the streets will ensure that the streets are clean. This, in turn, will make the country OFD free
- The scheme also aims for improving the lifestyles of the people in the rural areas.
- The people in the villages will have the most benefits as there is an abundance of cattle dung there
- Farmers will be able to use the cow dung for various purposes. This includes making composts and fertilizers
- People will make use of cow dung as bio-fuel and biogas
- The scheme aims to promote health and awareness in the villages
So, the Gobar Dhan Yojana will be a help to a lot of people.
Objectives of The Gobar Dhan Yojana
Following are the Gobar Dhan Yojana 2018 objectives.
- To promote the use of cattle dung as bio-fuel
- Improve the lifestyle of the people with homes in the rural areas
- Bring in a new era with the use of cattle dung as an energy source
- Make India a clean country with removal and reuse of cattle dung
- Help people make the best use of organic cattle dung
How To Apply For The Scheme
Do you want to apply to the Gobar Dhan Yojana for Karnataka? Here is how you do it.
- Fill out the application form for the Gobar Dhan Yojana 2018
- The application form will be available on the websites shortly
- Attach all the necessary documents that are essential for applying
- All you have to do next is wait
- The scheme application details will come to the websites in a short while
Benefits Of The Gobar Dhan Yojana
Here are some of the benefits of the Gobar Dhan Yojana for Karnataka.
- The scheme will make sure that people are able to make good use of cattle dung
- Farmers will have the benefits of using the cow dung for making fertilizers and compost
- People will have a healthy lifestyle
- India will have a new source of energy
So, this is how the Gobar Dhan Yojana will benefit us. We are eagerly waiting for the scheme to launch and make its effects.
For more schemes, click here.