The Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme is another great one in the list of PM Schemes.
It is one of the ambitious plans that PM Modi has for the education system. It is the B.Tech students that will have the benefits of this scheme.
The Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme is for those who aspire to do Ph.D. According to the scheme, the scholarship amount is 8.7 lakh per year. The amount can change as well according to the guidelines. The Govt. will pay for half the scholarship.
The rest of the money is by the institute the sponsors the Ph.D. This scheme is a sure-shot way of getting a Ph.D. degree after a period of 4-years. So, what do you think?
Are you interested to know a bit more about this scheme? Well, read on ahead to get an idea. Here you will have all the information about the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme 2018.
Features Of Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme
The features of the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme 2018 are as follows.
- The scheme will support up to 100 projects in a year
- The students get a scholarship amount of Rs. 8.7 lakh every year
- The amount can change according to the SRF and JRF slabs
- SERB will pay for half of the scholarship. The amount goes up to 5 lakh per year
- The partner industry will pay for the rest of the scholarship for the candidates
- The students will have a Ph.D. degree after the completion of their research
- The duration of the degree depends has a maximum limit of 4 years
- The scholarship bars any other scholarship to take effect for a candidate
Benefits Of The Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme
Do you want info about the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme for Karnataka? Well, why wait and waste time? Go ahead and read this article.
- The students of B.Tech get a fair chance of education
- Research work becomes much more affordable and cheap
- The scheme is a sure-shot way of getting the Ph.D. degree
- The students don’t really have to pay anything as the scholarship provides it all
- Almost 1000 students will have the chance to pursue a Ph.D. degree
How To Apply?
Get all information about applying to the Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme in here. All you have to do is follow these steps.
- The candidate has to register as the student in the web portal for the scheme
- Candidates have to download the document checklist
- Requires tying up with some company to fulfill the demands
- The candidate also needs to have all digital copies of the documents
- Candidate needs to fill the online application form
- The candidate has to submit the form to the institute website
The Prime Minister Fellowship Scheme is a great chance for the aspiring Ph.D. scholars. This scheme works for the scholars who seek a Ph.D. degree. It is one of the best PM Modi schemes so far. The Ph.D. scholars can have a great chance at scholarships. Doesn’t that sound great, people? If you are an aspirant, you can try it as well.
For more schemes, click here.