The Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, is back with another scheme, people. Plus, it is great like any other of his schemes. This time, we will be talking about the UDAN scheme.
The UDAN scheme is one of the newest and better schemes of the Modi Govt. What does it do, you might ask? Well, the scheme provides regional connectivity benefits to the people.
Yes, you heard it right, people.
The UDAN word stands for Ude Deshka Aam Naagrik. With this scheme, the people will have cheaper flights. This means that they will have better connectivity options as well.
The UDAN Scheme certainly works for the benefit of the people. Doesn’t that sound like something amazing, people? Yes of course it does.
There is no doubt that by now you want to know more about the scheme. Well, this is what we are here for. Read ahead to get an idea of the UDAN Scheme 2018.
Features of The UDAN Scheme
Well, here you go. Check out the features of the UDAN Scheme for Karnataka.
- This scheme is for the promotion of regional connectivity
- The flights will cover a distance of 800 km and less
- The mechanism of functioning is a market-based one
- A total of 43 will come under the UDAN scheme
- Apart from that, the locations without airports will also have these flights
- Alliance Air will first operate the flight. The route is Delhi-Shimla
- The flight is going to be a 48-passenger flight
- This scheme aims for bridging the gap between airline cost and revenue
- Several states have committed to clear out the lands for the flights
- Security measures are in full effect
- All the other important services will also have their effect on the scheme
- SpiceJet, Alliance Air, Air Odisha, Air Deccan, and Turbo Megha are the participants
- The main aim of the Govt. is to make sure that flying cheap is possible
- This scheme is a part of the National Civil Aviation Policy
Benefits Of The UDAN Scheme
You cannot miss the benefits of the UDAN Scheme for Karnataka.
- Zero airport charges along with 3-year exclusivity
- Affordable and cheap flying options for the people
- The most important benefit is the pricing which is proportionate for various routes
- Regional connectivity will promote the economic growth as well
- Distance will decide the price capping for the flights
- The flights will have cheaper rates than the private vehicles
Do we need to praise the scheme even more? Well, you can see the scheme works for all. The UDAN Scheme for Karnataka promises to promote the regional connectivity.
More than 70 airports will have the connection. Well, there is no doubt that the scheme is one of the best initiatives of the PM Modi.
The Modi Govt. always aims for the best schemes. This particular one is a great example for the people. The UDAN Scheme is entirely for the benefit of the middle-class and poor people.
Their life-long dream will come true. I mean, with such affordable rates, anyone will be able to fly.
For more schemes, click here.