The RISE Scheme is one of the best schemes of Narendra Modi. This scheme is an integral part of the Modi Government. RISE stands for Revitalizing Infrastructure and Systems in Education. This new scheme is all for the betterment of the education.
An education agency HEFA will be responsible for the financing of the loans. HEFA is a company that is non-financial. The company aims at providing educational benefits to the institutes.
How, do you ask?
Well, to begin with, HEFA offers low-cost funds for the institutes. The RISE scheme is said to collect almost up to Rs.20, 000 crores this year. The numbers are expected to rise as well. Do you want to know a bit more about the RISE scheme 2018?
Well, read on ahead to find out more. You will get all the necessary details in this article below. Doesn’t that sound amazing, people? Of course, it does.
Features Of The RISE Scheme
Following are the features of the RISE Scheme 2018.
- RISE Scheme came during the Union Budget period of 2017-2018
- It is one of the most important schemes of the Modi Govt.
- The scheme is for the higher education institutes of the Govt.
- The scheme provides several benefits of funding to the institutes
- It is the CFIs that get most of the benefits from the RISE Scheme 2018
- The institutes include IITs, NITs, IIMs, and IISERs also come in the list
- These institutes are able to draw up to 1, 00, 000 crores in rupees for the benefits
- The funding is mostly for the infrastructure building and educational benefit
- A non-banking company known as HEFA will fund all the costs
- IIT institutes will have the biggest benefits from this scheme
Objectives Of The RISE Scheme
Want to know more about the objectives of RISE scheme for Karnataka? Well, here they are for you.
- The scheme aims to provide 10-year loans to the educational institutes of India
- All the projects of HEFA will have their completion in the year 2022
- There are many institutes that will benefit from the RISE scheme
- The loans that HEFA provides can be returned in the time of 10 years
- The scheme provides loans to the contractors and the vendors
Benefits Of The RISE Scheme
Here are some of the benefits of RISE Scheme for Karnataka.
- The RISE Scheme will see that students get better infrastructure
- The students have a better chance of education
- Promoting the institutes such as IITs, NITs, and IIMs
- These institutes will have better development and education systems
- The students of the country will have greater education facilities
Well, the RISE Scheme is surely a great advantage for the Centrally Funded Institutes. It is clear that the scheme provides sure benefits to the institutes. With this scheme, the CFIs will have more developmental changes. This means that the quality of education will have an increase as well. We can only thank PM Modi for such an amazing change in the country.
For more schemes, click here.