We all are emotionally attached to a city we grow up in. Be it a small village or a big metro city, our hometown always remains close to our heart. And then there comes a place which embraces one and all; the expats, migrants, people from other cities and of course those who belong here. Namma Bengaluru(Bangalore) has its very own traits.
From a long walk in Cubbon Park to hundreds of cafes, from trails of trees everywhere to the amazing weather, you can’t help falling in love with the city.
So, here is the list of 15 things that we all absolutely love about Bengaluru-
1. The huge lung spaces – you have not seen it all if you are out of Cubbon Park in an hour
2. The incredible bus service – Yes, Majestic is not a mall but it still gets huge footfalls!
3. The world’s best Dosa at MTR/CTR/Vidyarthi Bhavan
4. A lot happens over a cup of coffee or filter kaapi
5. One of those few cities to keep theatre alive
6. Yes. We take health very seriously!
7. The richly painted city walls
8. A walk down Brigade Road will let you know how inclusive the city is!
9. Ancient monuments right under your nose
10. Women feel safer here than in most other cities in India
11. Technology and StartUp Hub
12. Bangalore Aero Show
13. We work hard and party harder
14. And in the morning, we flock to the hole-in-the-wall eating joints which are legendary
15. Stating the obvious- weather, of course!