Are you all ready for the Operation Green Scheme which is all set to launch? You might not be but the farmers are ready for it. The Operation Green Scheme is one of the best and the most fruitful schemes of PM Modi.
Under his watch, many schemes have made the country a better place to live. Every single person in the country has PM Modi to thank for the benefits of the scheme. So, the agricultural sector is a part of it as well.
PM Modi recently made an announcement for the Operation Green Scheme 2018. The farmers and the agricultural labors couldn’t be happier about it. A scheme of Central Government, this one has got our hopes high. The scheme is for the betterment of the farmer’s state. Let’s get to know a bit more about Operation Green Scheme.
Details Of Operation Green Scheme
Here are some of the details of Operation Green Scheme 2018.
- The Finance Minister announced the implementation of the Operation Green Scheme
- The scheme first saw its moment of glory on the 1st of February, 2018
- The scheme is all set to provide benefits as it promises
- The total amount of investment in the scheme is about Rs.500 crores
- It is one of the major schemes that benefit the agricultural labors and farmers
- The farmers will have the maximum benefit and profit from the program
- Special incentives are a part of the help that the Government will provide to the farmers
Features Of Operation Green Scheme
Following are the Operation Green Scheme features.
- The scheme is for the wellbeing and benefit of the farmers
- It aims to prevent the cost fluctuations that happen in case of the crops
- The scheme also focuses on doubling the incomes of the different farms in different areas
- This scheme will also ensure that there is a fixed rate to the crops that the farmers grow
- It will also aim to construct several agricultural markets for the farmers
- The farmers will have developed markets to sell their crops and other items
- The scheme also links all the agricultural markets in the online world
- Proper planning and implementation is a must for the scheme to work properly
Benefits Of Operation Green Scheme
Do you want to know the benefits of the Operation Green Scheme for Karnataka? Well, here they are.
- The farmers will not have to face the troubles of cost fluctuations again
- The agricultural sector will have much improvement with the scheme
- The costs of the crops will increase to profit the farmers
- The agricultural markets will open up a world of buyers for the farmers
- The farmers will have a double income and fewer troubles
Well, the Operation Green Scheme for Karnataka doesn’t seem so bad, right? If it is for the farmers, it is surely a huge deal. We hope that this scheme makes things better for the farmers in the country.
For more schemes, click here.