It was just recent when Meghan Markle and Prince Harry made an announcement that they were engaged. Now, we witnessed the wedding of Meghan Markle with Prince Harry just a few days back. The Duchess of Sussex had a lot to say about being newly married to Prince Harry. She confessed in an interview that the spotlight and the scrutiny blew her mind away. Well, as if that wasn’t obvious. Look, who is her husband…A Prince!!!
“I’ve never been in tabloid culture. I’ve never been in pop culture to that degree,” that’s what she had to say.
Well, here are some things that you should know about Meghan Markle. The new royal had her Royal Wedding with the Prince in the Windsor Castle.
Meghan Markle Facts You Didn’t Know About
- We all know Meghan Markle from ‘Suits’– the hit television’s show. What we don’t know is that she is a Californian.
- This is her second marriage. Yes, Meghan Markle was the wife of Trevor Engelson before she married Princess Diana’s son.
- Prince Charles walked her down the wedding aisle for the wedding. Now isn’t that sweet?
- Meghan Markle would be the first colored person in the family of British Royals. She is the daughter of a British father and a Black mother.
- The Duchess of Sussex has got over 20,00 people waiting to buy the tote that she had on her wedding day.
- She’s going to be the one that pushes the future choices of fashion forward. As the royal bride in a royal wedding, she is the next fashion star for brides as well
- The royal bride has got the approval of the dogs of the Queen. They absolutely love her… Well, it is safe to say that she is a dog lover for sure.
- Meghan Markle also changed her religion. She got converted to following Anglicanism. Now that is some commitment right there.
- “Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex”, that sounds like a great name for Meghan Markle. Well, one needs to address her officially!
- She’s saying bye-bye to her career in Suits. Yes, it’s no more television for her. No worries, as she will be now running the royal family.
Well, find out what Meghan Markle cannot do any more from now onwards here!
Meghan Markle Is The True Duchess!
Well, in the royal wedding, both the Duchess-to-be and Prince Harry paid tribute to Princess Diana. Now, that is the sign of a true daughter-in-law.